Playstation 4 Playstation 4

this... this tastes like Egoraptor!!! good animation but its just to much like halo reach.

Lida is Late! Lida is Late!

that was great, if there were sounds to the actions even in it's comic form that would have been better but it's totally still five star worthy.

XTREEMMAK responds:

Depending on how things go in the very near future, yes definitely more sounds will be added to the nuances. I mainly didn't include a majority of sounds on this feature for time purposes, and just to have that raw preview feel. Else, yes there would also be more voices too lol.

GiFt GiFt

it's pretty swell. i'm just wondering, did you use a mouse for this or a tablet cuz those characters take a total of two minutes to draw and there wasn't any animation sep for the snow.

AnDrew19787 responds:

I drew this with a small tablet and a laggy computer, and I created a rough animatic beforehand.

Mob Squad: Episode 2 Mob Squad: Episode 2

I see the way you made this cartoon and i must say i am a big fan. ^.^ that was my favorit part. i'm loving the small talk because i'm use to people posting a bunch of random shit. it's nice to see a little thought in comity especially on newgrounds.

Mob Squad - Episode 1 Mob Squad - Episode 1

fucking amazing! this made me fell bad about playing minecraft

Minecraft: TNA Part 12 Minecraft: TNA Part 12

NEEDS SQUARE BOOBS!!!

Legend of Dragoon Legend of Dragoon

jonjon- ps1 four disc set legend of dragoon. I love how you made it really look interesting when in the actual game all you do is select your attack from a pop down select screen and watch a bunch of pretty colors and sound affects. i don't like turned base RPGs all that much, but i really hate it when there is absolutely no lvl of depth to the game play what so ever. that's why i hate most of the FFs. the only objective is to advance the plot. if i wanted to here a good story i would go read a book or go watch starwars. i could go read the summery of this game and would get the same exact experience as actually wasting hours of my time playing this game. But that just about sums up the whole genera now doesn't it. but because i'm a gamer i have to beat these games in order to cross them off my "game to beat" list. if your wondering i like Pokemon FF 1-3 & 7 and chrono trigger for the most part. also 5 stars for the video it waz pretty swell.

SLenderman in the forest SLenderman in the forest

This is a fucking master peace!!! naww im just fucking with you this is terrible. With this cheap ass animation i would expect it to at least be good art... or at least funny.

A Tale Of Woe A Tale Of Woe

you responded to everything! this was pretty interesting , but i wasn't crazy about the backgrounds.

TaraGraphika responds:

Thank you:) Yeah, the backgrounds a bummer.

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

I've dealt with freaks! but you... your something else! holy shit that's exactly how i felt when i first herd of these sick twisted bastards.